Eye Doctors in Huntington & Lake Grove
Dr. Brian Berliner, OD and Associates
See how our Huntington and Lake Grove optometrist can meet and exceed your vision expectations. Working inside Lenscrafters, our highly experienced Doctors of Optometry and staff are unique in their training and knowledge in all aspects of eye care. These include eye exams, low vision, vision therapy, contact lens care, and the revolutionary new corneal refractive therapy, also known as Ortho-K.
Our dedicated eye doctors in Long Island, NY will identify, manage and personally discuss all of your treatment options with you. We provide eye exams and vision health services to residents in the area of Brentwood, Lake Grove, Huntington, Plainview, Garden City and the entire Long Island area.
State of the art diagnostic equipment and specialized eye care technologies ensures accurate and prompt diagnosis and treatment of any vision or medical eye health condition or disease.
Dr. Brian K. Berliner, P.C. and Associates, with two locations on Long Island, provide a unique and genuinely caring type of eye care to the Long Island NY community. Both our eye doctor's offices, which are located inside Lenscrafters, have been providing comprehensive eye exams seven days per week, including evenings, for over 25 years.
Our optometrists in Lake Grove and Huntington NY have treated thousands of patients helping them to resolve their vision difficulties. We are looking forward to solving your special visual needs.
Take a moment, visit our site and see our eye exam services we have available for you on Long Island, NY:
- Google Maps and directions for your next appointment
- Provide feedback about your visit
- Email an Eye Doctor or Staff Member
- Our Contact lens optometry botique
- Orthokeratology - CRT
- If you are in Brentwood, Commack, Plainview, or Garden City, our optometrists are only a few moments away
- Request an Eye Exam Appointment - Huntington or Lake Grove
- May 25, 2015 - Multifocal Contacts
Try Multifocal Contacts - 60 days for FREE - click here for more detais. More »
- May 17, 2015 - What Women Need to Know About Eye Health
- Apr 30, 2015 - Enjoying Life During Eye Allergy Season
- Mar 31, 2015 - Can you Really Go Blind from Looking at a Solar Eclipse?