- Vision Therapy: Our eye doctors perform evaluations for the diagnosis, treatment and management of binocular vision disorders such as eyestrain, convergence insufficiency, visual stress, lazy eye, strabismus and double vision. Identification, & treatment of vision related learning problems for adults or children who have been diagnosed with difficulty learning or reading, dyslexia, ADD/HD or visual perceptual disorders.
- Learn more about symptoms of vision problems which affect reading, learning, school and sports success.
- Dr Berliner’s eye care practice has been providing vision therapy services on Long Island for over 25 years.
- Dr. Berliner is a behavorial optometrist specializing in vision therapy. Specialists in this field is unique and not widely available.
- Call to set up an appointment for a comprehensive vision exam with one of our experienced Doctors of Optometry is the first step to access your vision. We can then advise you as to whether you are a good candidate for Optometric Vision Therapy and /or whether Optometric VisionTherapy is appropriate treatment for you.
Learn more about our Vision Therapy or stop by one of our eye care offices in Huntington Station and Lake Grove, NY.