Dr. Mark Schnur
- Graduate of New England College of Optometry 1987 with high honors as an eye doctor
- Graduate of Binghamton University 1983
- Certified in the examination, treatment and management of ocular disease
- Certified as a orthokeratology practitioner
- Practicing in as an eye doctor on Long Island for over 20 years.
- Expert in fitting contact lenses for over 20 years. Specializing in fitting multifocal and astigmatic contact lenses.
- Extensive eye examination experience in co-managing LASIK and PRK patients.
- Serves in our Huntington Station and Lake Grove eye care clinics